Gifts in Honor of Robert Larson
A gift in honor of the life and achievements of Robert Larson may be sent to:
Robert C. Larson Venture Fund
c/o Cranbrook Academy of Art
Attn: Marsha Gilman
PO Box 801
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303-0801
Questions may be directed to Marsha Gilman at 248.645.3214 or email@example.com
Your financial gift provides opportunities for young artists and art enthusiasts to experience Cranbrook Academy of Art and Art Museum as nurturing forces in their creative lives. Please invest generously!
Annual Fund gifts provide critical support for student scholarships, programs, lectures, exhibitions and other expenses related to the every day teaching, making and presenting of art.
Contributions to the Annual Fund help us to:
- Attract the brightest, most innovative students and faculty.
- Maintain an environment of up-to-date studios and technology for 21st century art making.
- Enable collaborative interaction for our artists with their peers around the world.
- Offer community access to our growing educational programs including the Summer Art Institute for teens, led by our graduate students in the studios of the Academy.
- Bring international attention to our unique place in the world with public exhibitions such as the January première of “Cape Farewell: Art and Climate Change,” a collaboration between Cranbrook Art Museum and Cranbrook Institute of Science.
Join others who believe that the cultural legacy that is uniquely Cranbrook is important to this region and help ensure a place for art, design and architecture in our society. Please give as generously as you can.
For more information, please contact the advancement office at 248-645-3333.